Last year our Inclusive Arts Course (IAC) students started this blog before they graduated and became "Arts team", check out what they do now they've finished studying. 

We now have a new crop of students on our Inclusive arts course, which is a full time two-year arts training course. Students from the deaf, disabled and non-disabled community study an arts based education program in Dance, Theatre, Art, Film, Music and Literacy. 

Together we have an hour a week dedicated to create for our blog. Our students wanted to introduce themselves


Matshin
Some words about me… I would like to be a comedian
In my free time I like to…. read books and create movement dance
I’m excited about… to study Computers and English

Chhunna
Some words about me… I am honest
In my free time I like to…. Repeat the English and sign language I learnt and sing
I’m excited about… I am happy I came to Epic Arts I hope to learn lot of skills

Savun
Some words about me… I like to be a comedian, performance, singing, dancing and perform like actress
In my free time I like to…. read books and chat with friends
I’m excited about… performing. I want to help people understand about people with disabilities in Cambodia. I like to include people with disability to make them hope for the future


















Cheata
Some words about me… I would like to show the world people with disability can do everything as like people without disability through blogging.
In my free time I like to…. I like reading English books and researching new things.
I’m excited about… the chance to participate in the IAC course

Chandan
one word about me...Happy 
In my free time.. I like to hang out with the deaf staff at Epic so i can learn more sign
I'm excited about..  just being at epic because I never learnt sign language and lots of people know sign at epic arts!  

Poun
One Word to describe me...Funny
In my free time I like to... draw pictures
I'm excited about... learning to perform, draw and make new friends at Epic Arts

Vireak
One word to describe me… Honest
In my free time I like to…. do something useful like work
I’m excited about… learning English, I want to be an English translator

Touen
Some words about me…I like performance
In my free time I like to….go for a walk and play
I’m excited about… learning art at Epic Arts

Srey noch
Some words about me… I like dancing it helps me communicate.
In my free time I like to…. resting, relaxing and watching Youtube
I’m excited about… communicating with new people. Helping each other makes me happy

Taivvan 
Some words about me… I like going for walks on the riverside and
In my free time I like to…. read and grow vegetables
I’m excited about… studying on IAC course 


Saron
Some words about me… I like to help people with difficulties
In my free time I like to…. Repeat English words and grammar I’ve learnt, I like to play music, write music scripts and read the newspaper
I’m excited about… I happy I come to study at Epic Arts. Inclusive Arts for everyone!

Hourn
Some words about me… I like comedy the most
In my free time I like to…. listen to music and perform with classmates
I’m excited about… learning new Art skill at Epic Arts like comedy

Chea
Some words about me… I like study and playing sport
In my free time I like to…. listen to music
I’m excited about… happy to meet everyone here at Epic Arts